Wednesday, September 7, 2005

One Night Only...All Over America


Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres, Edwards Theatres, and Georgia Theatre Company have this interesting concept...have popular musical artists perform a concert somewhere in the world and they'll broadcast it via satellite in various theaters throughout their chains. Interesting concept. Throw Bon Jovi in and I AM SO THERE!!!

September 19th at 9pm...Fairfax Town Center United Artists Theatre. I've already got my tickets. So it's not live AND IN PERSON, but it's still live. It's pretty much the same as a pay per view concert, only on a much bigger screen than I own or anyone I know owns for that matter. So that's where I'll be. And then the next night I'll be at Best Buy picking up the new album: Have A Nice Day...September 20th.

Interested in going...click on the picture above and it'll take you to the page where you can find out where the concert is showing at a theater near you.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really cool. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home