Tuesday, August 23, 2005

There Goes The Neighborhood

I got the call today about the townhouse. The real estate agent who has been helping find a rental called to say that my application had been processed and approved. YEA!!! I can't wait to move in. I should be able to sign the lease on the 15th so I'll have a couple of weekends before the end of the month to move in and not feel rushed to get out of my current apartment. Plus I'll be right around the corner (within walking distance) from my friends Anita and Tom (my profile picture is a picture of me from their wedding).

I've started a new blog just for pictures because I don't want to overload my narrative blog here. I've put a few pictures of the house on that blog, so go check it out: Leann's Pictures. It should give you a pretty good little tour of the place.

Now I'm tired just thinking about the packing.......................

7 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 7:05 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Congrats Leann!!! That's awesome! Packing is such a daunting prospect, especailly when you've been living in the same place for a couple of years. But just think of all that room you're gonna have. Can't wait to see the new pad! :) (Oh...and I'm volunteering my CR-V to help move some of the smaller things. Just let me know when.)

 
At 8/24/2005 7:30 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

I second the congrats!! :)

 
At 8/24/2005 8:52 AM, Blogger McCoy family said...

so excited for you! The house looks wonderful--when's the house-warming party?!?!

 
At 8/24/2005 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Yea!! Congrats Leann!!! I knew God would hear your prayers!

 
At 8/25/2005 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Leann!!! :)

 
At 8/25/2005 11:07 AM, Blogger Leann said...

Thanks for the volunteering Hannah!!! I think I may start moving stuff over on the 17th after I sign the lease on the 15th, but I think the furniture will be moved the 24th when my dad can be here to help. He and I have packed and unpacked together several times...we're a pretty good team.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I'm really excited and believe me, there will be parties. :) Maybe some of those Gilmore Girl parties, Margie!!

Jamison...when the bubble bursts and I actually have a savings worth speaking about...I'll probably fall into the same trap. :)

 
At 8/25/2005 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the new place. You know where to turn for moving help :-)

-Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home