Monday, May 22, 2006

Stay Tuned: Fall 2006

After last week's whirlwind that was the networks' release of their fall schedules, I give you TV Guide's Show Grid. 7th Heaven was "resurrected," which is good in a way as long as they tell me what Sandy said to Simon at the reception. I'll be interested to see how they play this everyone is having twins thing, but really I just wanna know if Simon is the real father of Sandy's baby, which doesn't excuse Brenda Hampton for changing Martin's "wait until I get married" character, but it will be interesting to say the least. I'm none too happy about Grey's Anatomy, Studio 60, and Supernatural being on the same night and same timeslot. But I'm reading that NBC may consider moving Studio 60 to another night to avoid being demolished by Grey's.

UGH...4 months is way too long to wait to see who Meredith chooses (and if Izzie really is giving up her surgical career, and if George will ever tell Callie he loves her), if the Winchester boys (and dad) live, if Ed Deline is really dead (and who Delinda marries), if Agent Gibbs is really quitting, if Lucas will make it to the bridge in time to save Nathan (and if ALL the girls are pregnant), if Robin and Ted survive the re-kindling (and if Marshall and Lily get back together), and if Lorelai really hates herself for sleeping with Christopher as much as I hate it. The countdown begins...

Kudos to all of y'all who can figure out which shows those all belong to. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home