Friday, May 12, 2006

Anonymous Comments

Begin Soapbox

I have an unwritten rule about MY blog. I monitor my comments to eliminate those who choose to post a comment which happens to have nothing to do with the content or subject matter of the blog. I also don't like Anonymous Comments. Blogger only offers the option of having Only Blogspot users post or Everyone post. And because I don't believe in preventing those who don't blog to post, I have no choice but to have the anonymous comment option on my blog.

So here's my rule: anonymous comments don't get posted on my blog regardless of subject matter because I think if you have something to say then you should own up to your opinion and be willing to put your name on it. Anonymous comments are like saying this is what I think, but I don't want anyone to know that I'm thinking it. If you have enough confidence to believe in what you're saying, then have enough confidence to stand behind it as well.

Don't like it...get your own blog and tell the world all about it.

End Soapbox

1 Comments:

At 5/14/2006 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, like one to own up to their comments. Way to go LeAnn!

joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home