Monday, May 8, 2006

A Decade of 7th Heaven

7th Heaven

When I see their happy faces,

smilin' back at me...

7th heaven

I know there's no greater feelin' than the love of family

Where can you go

When The world don't treat you right?

The answer is home!!!!!!!!!

That's the one place that you'll find,

7th heaven.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

7th Heaven

7th Heaven
Thanks for the memories, high blood pressure, laughter, stress, tears, annoyances, fun, aggravation, and joy the last 10 seasons have provided. I know that's a crazy mixture of emotion, but the roller coaster lives of The Camdens were definitely more than I bargained for in 1996 when the show first started. They didn't always get it right, right away, but they did seem to always package it nicely with a bow at the end. I'm certain that tonight's series finale will be no different. Mondays will never be the same. You will be missed (at least by this viewer).

1 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read an article earlier that says they haven't torn the sets down yet and they may be back in some form on the new CW network. I guess anything is possible. I didn't watch this one, but a few of my friends did/do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home