Monday, November 7, 2005

It Is Finished

I have officially completed my ENTIRE Eharmony profile. It took me about a full day to finish it because I kept getting interrupted. Some of the questions were really thought provoking and difficult at times, but I got through it and the personality profile I would have to say is pretty much spot on. Very interesting. However, I have no matches, yet. Yes, I know it's been all of 20 minutes since I finished. We'll see what happens!

P.S. If I make it through today without tossing my cookies about Monday Night Football, it will be a personal victory in my humble opinion. On another note, Alabama is #3 in the BCS and USA Today polls and #4 in the AP poll despite not having scored one single offensive touchdown the entire game. My thoughts and prayers go out to senior center JB Closner who broke his leg Saturday.

P.P.S. I promise the recap of the wedding weekend is coming. It's about halfway written...and it's LONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home