Sunday, October 16, 2005

LISTEN CAREFULLY...

...I have never written or spoken these words before tonight. You will never hear me say them, again (unless something similar happens in the future). So listen up. I'm only typing this once.

I LOVE THE DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

Yes, despite their attempt to implode during the 4th quarter, they beat the Patriots, and made this human being a happy camper. Not only that, but following the 6th week of the regular season, the Patriots are only sporting a .500 season.

Granted all this excitement at the expense of one team's misfortune will inevitably come back to bite me...most likely in the form of Peyton losing Monday Night Football tomorrow night against the Rams. But that would only put his beautiful Colts team at 5-1...way better than .500.

So until the other shoe drops, please return to the rather large point sized font message above. Have a good day.

P.S. Even after that horrible showing on Saturday against Ole Miss, Alabama moved up to #5 in both polls this week. We've won 6 games, so no matter what happens from this point forward...we are BOWL BOUND!! But, if we play like we did on Saturday next week, Tennessee's gonna eat us alive. (No comments from the peanut gallery about how Tennessee would eat us alive regardless. I've heard it all! Sheesh...I'm a Peyton Manning fan...isn't that enough for y'all...do I have to like the stay-puff marshmallow man, too?!?!...that will NEVER happen.)

4 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 8:54 AM, Blogger crazykarl7 said...

Welcome to the club Leann..even if it's only for one week.

What's the deal with the Stay Puff Marshmallow man? The only connection I see to it is the movie Ghost Busters..
"Nobody steps on a church in my town!"
- Peter Venkman

 
At 10/17/2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Leann said...

Please see the picture in front of chalkboard at the following link:

http://www.phillipfulmer.com/2005/fulmer1.html

 
At 10/17/2005 6:39 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Leann,
If you haven't seen last night's West Wing...then I suggest you do so pronto...and call me! I was yelling at my TV and screaming for Aaron Sorkin's return! Blasted lead investigation!

 
At 10/19/2005 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this and thought what the heck because those big letters jumped out at me. hehe.

There is no way any true Bama fan can ever like Stay Puff. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home