Wednesday, September 14, 2005

20 Hours

I know. I'm addicted. There should be a 12-step program for bloggers who have gone over the edge. Maybe an intervention is in order. We'll see. In any case, the start of Fall TV has inspired me to create a new blog on my television viewing. The blog will have plenty of spoilers, so that's primarily why I created a whole blog for it...just in case people didn't want to load my narrative blog and read a spoiler for a show they hadn't seen, yet. This is for all the TIVO people who save the shows to watch at a later time. I'll be coming into the DVR world myself following my big move to Springfield. :) My friend Sammie is quite excited about this as he's been trying to remedy my VCR addiction for quite some time. He actually made me sit down with the Fall Preview Entertainment Weekly and count how many hours of TV I watch in a weeks time. Sadly (since I have no life) it ended up being 20 hours, and that's not even just 20 shows...that was 20 hours total to include some 1/2 hour comedies. Now granted that number may decrease because included in that 20 hours are shows that I'm testing out. You know, those shows that sound interesting so you watch the first couple episodes to see if you want to stick with them. All that will be in the TV Guide blog. Like I said, be forewarned that there will be recaps of the episodes and you might not have seen that episode prior to reading my entry on it. Check it out...if you dare...here.

3 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 7:43 PM, Blogger crazykarl7 said...

The best thing about Tivo is that you watch more TV that you want to watch. Rarely do I ever just flip around on the channels. Right now, Shayna and I have about 8 hours of TV to catch up on!

So when do you get the HDTV to go with the DVR?

 
At 9/14/2005 10:04 PM, Blogger Leann said...

When my 19" TV goes out. :)

 
At 9/15/2005 11:41 PM, Blogger Ellyn said...

Totally excited about the fall season premieres! As of today, Gilmore Girls down...a little disappointing, Survivor down....next week LOST!!! We are watching season 1 to gear up for season 2!

Can't wait for 24 too but that is in January. As is American Idol. Although, I think that the Amazing Race starts soon!

Very very exciting...My tivo has been well rested over the summer! Fall has hit baby! It is raring to go!

By the way, I think it is a sin to NOT have tivo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home