Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Santa Leann (The Perfect Gift)

Thanks, Hannah, for that awesome gift of game and airline tickets for Alabama Football. Oh how I wish that were true. I don't know how many Perfect Gifts I'm "allowed" to give out at once, so since it's the season of giving, I'm just gonna give until I run out of ideas. :) (P.S. Some of these people will never read my blog or don't have blogs...but even still, they deserve their gifts...they've been good!)

*Jaime, Katherine, and Kelli -- Short, easy labors and deliveries and happy, healthy babies.

*Hannah -- A lifetime supply of ice cold Dr. Pepper delivered to you upon request by Josh Groban (one condition...I get to be there for one of the deliveries).

*Sammie -- (edited) A trip to Skywalker Ranch and unlimited access to Best Buy. Unlimited means you get to pick out whatever you want, whenever you want, for FREE!! And, what the heck, if UVA chooses to replace their current head coach, you can hand pick him along with your seat for your season tickets (home and away).

*Jill Y.-- The polar bear exhibit to move from the Minnesota Zoo to your back yard so you can watch him all the time. Childhood memories are the best.

*Ashley (and myself a little bit) -- An increase in our Creative Memories business beyond our wildest dreams.

*Ben -- The job and salary of your choosing (as long as it's somewhere I live) :)

*The Colts -- Super Bowl Rings all around, game MVP awarded to the player who really warrants it the most.

*Peyton Manning -- League MVP for the 3rd straight year

*Tony Dungy -- Coach of the Year (do they have that in the NFL?)

*Carla -- Joel Madden (no matter how it has to happen)

*Hurricane Victims -- New homes, new jobs, new starts...wherever you choose.

*Carl -- Since Denver and the Broncos is taken care of for you, unlimited technology resources.

*Shayna -- All your students to love and understand math so much that you can in good conscience give them all A's without having to grade papers.

*My co-workers (me included) -- A month off with no work waiting for us when we come back.

*Jeff Y. -- Season Tickets (home and away) and travel to and from the games for UND hockey.

*Jeff P. -- Chief of Staff for the office of your choice and autographed copies of every political autobiography available.

*Laurie and Andy -- Straight A's and exemption from the exams.

*Ann -- A fully paid for by an outside source that you don't have to pay back wedding.

*Matt and Lori -- People to stop asking when they're getting engaged and just let them be.

*Jessica -- Tour Manager for your favorite band and a permanent position at FXCC when you return.

*Jacque (purely for my benefit) -- To move England closer to Virginia.

*Angela -- To wash away the bad memories.

*Bridget -- A completed thesis.

*Anita -- A recording contract (again...purely for my benefit).

*Tom -- Lake front property with unlimited bass fishing in a location of your choosing.

Alright...I'm tapped out...but I reserve the right to add more at a later date. HEY...even Santa makes a list and checks it TWICE!

Merry Christmas!!

8 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only that could really happen...back to studying

 
At 12/06/2005 2:14 PM, Blogger JavaBoy said...

Wow...well that's one way to spread the giving!!! Thanks for Skywalker Ranch, does that include being able to take as much stuff as my little grubby hands can carry? =)

 
At 12/06/2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Leann said...

Nothing about the UVA coach selection??? Or Best Buy???

 
At 12/06/2005 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really know what we all want. :) Now get on with making it all happen. haha! Love ya!

 
At 12/07/2005 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Leann!
Now THAT'S what I really want for Christmas. Get to praying, people -- for all three of us (Kelli, Jaime and me). We have a friend in Nashville, who has a 9 year track record of short deliveries for every mom-to-be that he's prayed for. So, it works!!!! :)

 
At 12/07/2005 7:25 PM, Blogger Jacque said...

I'll see you on Sunday Leann!!! Love ya. :)

 
At 12/09/2005 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't get exempted from exams but I do get a much needed 3 day reprieve. Condsidering that I was slated for 3 exams in a week, including back to back last night and today, this is much appreciated. Now I figure your gift at least gave things a little nudge that way, so I'll reciprocate. A seat on the bench at the Superbowl where the Colts roll over their opponet and you get to keep the game ball, and join the team for their party afterwards. Merry Christmas!!

 
At 12/09/2005 2:15 PM, Blogger Leann said...

Ok...it's official...ANDY is my HERO!!! That has to be the most awesome gift...at least for me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home