Monday, December 5, 2005

USA Today: Leann Style

I haven't made a real post in a while, so I'm playing catch up. (For my brother's sake, I'm nearly finished with the wedding post...I promise...if I just didn't have to work, it would be done.) In any case...here goes (in no particular order):

*The house is nearly complete with holiday decorations. I had to get a little creative with the front lights as there was no plug on the front of the house, so the windows are outlined with lights and I have a real wreath hanging in the front window. I have two trees (one real, one fake). I haven't decorated the real one, yet...but I'm getting there.
*Note the date...As of December 2nd, I am finished with my Christmas shopping except for the secret santa gifts I will have to buy...but we haven't picked our secret santas, yet. So technically those people aren't on my list. My list however...is complete!!! I think this is the earliest I've ever been finished. I LOVE THE INTERNET and BLACK FRIDAY!!!
*Alabama and Texas Tech are going cotton pickin' on January 2nd at 11am on FOX. May the best shade of red win.
*Bowl Week(s) (It's the most wonderful time of the year!) starts on December 20th.
*(ok...my one and only derogatory comment about Auburn this year...outside of the ones said to my Alabama friends)...For the benefit of those of you who may not have heard, Auburn (much like Alabama did years ago) has abandoned state-based Russel Athletic in favor of a contract with UnderArmour, meaning that they will now have a "UA" logo on their uniforms. If you ask me someone wasn't thinking when they made this deal!

*The Colts are 12-0 (even though I have a feeling it's all about to end soon...either against the Chargers or the Seahawks...of course they may surprise me and lose to the Jags or the Cards). I'm really, really proud of them keeping their focus. They've clinched a playoff birth with yesterdays win against the Titans. Now they just need two more wins to clinch home field advantage for the entire playoffs. 7 games to go if you count the playoff game, AFC championship game, and Super Bowl. But I'd rather say that there are 4 games left as those last 3 are not guaranteed.
*It's snowing outside...and actually sticking. LOVE IT!!!!
*Thanksgiving was awesome. Some of the most fun I've had in a really long time. Janet, Andy, and I saw Rent on Thursday afternoon. It was fantastic.
*12 days until Bon Jovi!!!

Ok. That's all I can think of. There may be more later. Fun times. Thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 9:00 AM, Blogger Leann said...

I have to give credit where credit is do...Jeff Nabors actually sent me the picture and the comment...I tweaked the comment a little.

 
At 12/06/2005 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I didn't even know what Under Armour's logo looked like. That is too funny. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home