Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bridesmaid's Dress Episode III: Revenge of the Regional Director

My future sister-in-law went into the "fake" Demetrios store in Tampa this past weekend for one of the other bridesmaids to try on the dress. While she was there, she talked to the store manager about the experience I had up here at Macy's. The Tampa store manager called the corporate office and spoke with the Southeast Regional Director about it all (VA is included in this region). The regional director was outraged by the experience I had, and although I didn't know the woman's name that "helped" me at Macy's, I did give a pretty good description of her to Janet. The regional director believes she knows who it was and told the Tampa store that the woman would be dealt with.

BIG MISTAKE...HUGE!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6/15/2005 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray Hurray Hurray. That lady has been trivializing people in far more hurtful ways than she hurt you. It's very good for her children and her coworkers and her acquaintances that she get called on the carpet. Her reprimand won't impact you all that much, except for the satisfaction factor, but it'll go a good ways at making life a little more bearable for the folks who have to endure her arrogance on a regular basis. Maybe she'll have an epiphany. All because of you!!!!! God planted you there, I just bet!!!!

 
At 6/19/2005 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone got the Pretty Woman moment =) If I had gone with you that first day Leann, I doubt I would have been so patient. I would have called Jeff and asked him to look up the stores while we were there. Maybe its good that my mom came to visit. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home