Thursday, May 17, 2007

No Words

There are no words. Absolutely no words to describe what just happened. I'm simply amazed when God blesses me as He does every day of my life. I am thankful to Him every day for His love and forgiveness, for my life, for my family, and for my friends. And then He goes and throws in something that is simply icing on the cake. I do nothing to deserve the blessings He gives me every day, but I REALLY do nothing to deserve these little bits of happiness He hands me just for the fun of it.



5 Comments:

At 5/17/2007 2:37 PM, Blogger Jill said...

No way!!! How on earth did you get to take these pictures?! That is awesome, Leann...a dream come true! I'm jealous :)!

 
At 5/17/2007 2:43 PM, Blogger Leann said...

My little spies around here keep me posted about all the happenings, so I pulled some strings and garnered an invitation.

Super nice people! In fact, Jim Irsay (the owner) actually introduced me to Peyton.

 
At 5/17/2007 5:07 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

AWESOME!! :)

 
At 5/18/2007 8:41 AM, Blogger Ellyn said...

TOO COOL!!!!

 
At 5/29/2007 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME Pictures!! I am so happy for you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home