Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Best.Interview.EVER!

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed all of the 2 weeks leading up to the Super Bowl with the exception of the waiting 2 weeks for the Super Bowl. Media Day last Tuesday was at some points annoying, but the media days after that were spectacular, especially when they bring you something like this:



I was in the floor laughing so hard I was crying when he gave the original interview prior to the play video being released, and still can't watch the interview or the video without laughing. My favorite part is "the bull." I love Peyton Manning (yeah I had to tell you that AGAIN), and one of my favorite things about him is his ability to laugh at himself. Just when I thought I knew EVERYTHING there was to know about him. He throws this at me.

1 Comments:

At 2/10/2007 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home