Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Rest In Peace, Sweet Sarah

5/8/69 - 12/11/06

I wish I'd known her better because she was an incredible human being. I did have the pleasure of "teaching" her youngest daughter in my very first Seedlings nursery class. There are no words that I can think of to properly speak of how wonderful Sarah was, but you can certainly see every bit of her influence in her husband, Scott and her four children, Hannah, Noah, Jonah, and Rachel. I pray that they will carry on her legacy of faith, love, and caring. I pray that we will never forget her and what she taught us during her all too short time with us. I pray for comfort and peace for her entire family. Though we are sad here on earth, we know that Sarah is in a much better place now with her Lord.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Sarah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home