Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tag You're It

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. badbadivy
2. musings from malicious
3. Kelli's Ramblings
4. Curly Sue
5. Leann’s Random Thoughts

Next, select 5 people to tag:
Carl, Jacque, Jeff Young, Laurie and Jeff Proctor (this will need to be 2 separate posts, Proctors!)

What were you doing 10 years ago?I was a senior in high school probably trying to decide on plans for prom.

What were you doing 1 year ago?Getting over bronchitis after attending the UNC/Maryland game in College Park…No joke!

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Girl Scout Cookies
2. Cheese and Crackers
3. Brownies
4. Cheese Dip (white cheese dip from authentic Mexican restaurants)
5. Sausage Balls

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
1. Any Bon Jovi song (like you couldn’t see that one coming)
2. Most Backstreet Boys
3. Make Me Believe by Sugarland
4. Praise Songs and Nursery Class Songs
5. Alabama Fight Song (the real and the phony lyrics)
(6. TV Show Theme Songs)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (in no particular order)
1. Pay off my and my family’s debts
2. Buy a house in Indianapolis complete with full KitchenAid kitchen
3. Invest
4. Buy Indianapolis Season Tickets (or at least get on the waiting list)
5. Donate to church and charity

Five bad habits
1. Don’t exercise
2. Eat too much
3. Stay up too late
4. Don’t read my Bible as much as I should
5. Over think EVERYTHING

Five things you like doing
1. Watching TV
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Reading
4. Traveling (even though I don’t do it as much as I’d like)
5. Teaching the Seedlings class at church

Five things you would never wear again
1. Stirrup pants
2. Half shirts
3. Bikini (the last one I had I think I was 7 years old)
4. High tops
5. Baby Doll dresses (unless I’m actually pregnant)

Five favorite toys
1. Best Buy (let’s face it folks…the store is a toy)
2. DVR
3. The babies in my nursery class
4. Anything KitchenAid
5. Creative Memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home