Thursday, February 9, 2006

OK. I'll bite...

Four Things

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Movie Theater (box office, snack bar, projectionist, etc.)
2. Bath and Body Works sales clerk (at least I came home smelling better than I did from the theater)
3. Business School Student Services (there are a lot of whiny smart people in this world)
4. Auditor (DoD and Senate)

Four movies you would watch over and over (ONLY 4):
1. Somewhere Tomorrow
2. Sixteen Candles
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Forrest Gump

Four books I could read over & over:
1. Manning : A Father, His Sons and a Football Legacy
2. Going Home Again (Roy Williams's first season with the Tarheels)
3. This Place Has No Atmosphere by Paula Danziger
4. The Bible (there's always something I missed)

Four places you have lived:
1. Bronson, FL
2. Port Charlotte, FL
3. Tuscaloosa, AL
4. DC Metro Area

Four TV shows you like to watch (AGAIN, ONLY 4):
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Dead Zone
3. Numb3rs
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. North Carolina (Mountains, Beach, City...you name it...I've been there)
2. New York City (and Newark, NJ by default)
3. Hollywood, CA (and Corona, CA by default)
4. Memphis, TN (and Tunica, MS by default)

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Colts.com
2. ESPN.com
3. Bon Jovi.com
4. Gmail.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Outback Cheese Fries
2. Chili
3. Eastern North Carolina BBQ
4. Authentic Mexican cheese dip

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home still in bed
2. North Carolina Mountains
3. Hawaii watching Pro Bowl Practice in person
4. Touring sporting venues (preferably NFL stadiums)

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger McCoy family said...

I TOTALLY forgot to put Grey's Anatomy on my TV list...and yet I am so addicted!! How crazy was I to forget it! I watch more than 4 shows all the time, so oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home