Monday, July 10, 2006

On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

This morning when I woke up, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and in the distance you could hear the sounds of the Monday Night Football theme playing (ok so it was just a commercial on ESPN). :)
  • 3 weeks until Colts Training Camp Starts
  • 26 days until Troy Aikman is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame
  • 1 month until the Colts' 1st preseason game (on my birthday)
  • 76 days until the Colts vs the Jaguars in Indianapolis (viewed from my and Jessica's seats on the 11th row of the end zone)

So bring on the stormy weather because in my world today is bright and sunny with a light ever so clear at the end of the tunnel.

P.S. For those of you who watched the race yesterday: bump drafting, scraping, whatever you wanna call it...rubbin' is always racin'...not cheating. Get over it, and Go 24!!

1 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I checked, but I'm eagerly awaiting the write up on our little trip...by the way, kudos on the shout out to Troy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home