Saturday, January 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARL!!!

Well if that ain't a great birthday present, I don't know what is!! Actually, I called up my old buddy John Lynch today and asked him if he could do something special for you since it was your birthday and all. He said he'd get an interception just for you. Sorry he waited until the end of the 4th quarter to do so, but at least he came through on his promise.

I actually completely believed the Broncos would win that game because they had beaten the Patriots once this season already. Experience has to count for something.

In any case, Happy Birthday, again, Carl. :)

4 Comments:

At 1/15/2006 12:21 AM, Blogger crazykarl7 said...

Thanks Leann!

I think the spanking Lynch put on Brady in the 1st quarter was better though. :-)

I was really nervous throughout the game, and I have to be honest, the Broncos got 2 calls that I don't really know they should have recieved...

 
At 1/15/2006 8:08 AM, Blogger Leann said...

Actually, the spanking in the 1st quarter was for me. Sorry, John promised it to me. :)

Calls or no calls...in the end, the score was what it was. Although I still haven't figured out what Belichek was challenging on Champ Bailey's interception return, but that's probably just a "stupid girl who doesn't know EVERYTHING about football" thing.

 
At 1/16/2006 8:02 AM, Blogger crazykarl7 said...

If a ball gets fumbled and goes out the endzone, it's a touchback and goes to the other team. So he was challenging the spot of the ball. If they ruled it going out of the endzone instead of the one, he would have gotten the ball back on the 20.

I'd say sorry about the Colts, but I'm really glad the broncos aern't going to the RCA dome. They have just a little bit of baggage there. :-)

 
At 1/16/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger Leann said...

Yeah...everyone pretty much jumped at the chance to tell me why the Patriots challenged that call. But I still think it went out of bounds at the one and not the end zone.

Hey you never know about the RCA Dome. The Steelers had some baggage from the regular season game there and they did just fine yesterday. Obviously even the RCA Dome can hurt the Colts as we saw Peyton couldn't even hear on some plays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home